Sanitary manhole covers is a general term for manhole covers that can be made of cast iron or composite material to maintain hygiene and increase urban aesthetics. Currently GOAT is a manufacturer and trader of this product in Cambodia. Explore the features of this product with GOAT
Latest Price List, manhole covers, gully tops, cable tank covers, tree grates,…in Camphuchia Banteay Meanchey, (Banteay Meanchey) Sisophon, (Battambang) Battambang, (Kampong Cham) Kampong Cham, (Kampong Chhnang) Kampong Chhnang, (Kampong Speu) Kampong Speu, (Kampong Thom) Kampong Thom, (Kampot) Kampot, Kandal (Kandal) Ta Khmau , (Koh Kong) Koh Kong, (Kep) Kep, (Kratie) Kratié, Mondulkiri, (Mondulkiri) Sen Monorom, Oddar Meancheay, (Oddar Meanchey) Samraong, (Pailin) Pailin, (Phnom Penh) (TP trực thuộc trung ương) Phnom Penh , Preah Sihanouk, (Preah Sihanouk) Sihanoukville, Preah Vihear (Preah Vihear) Tbaeng Meanchey, (Pursat) Pursat, (Prey Veng) Prey Veng, Ratanakiri, (Ratanakiri) Banlung, (Siem Reap) Siem Reap, (Stung Treng) Stung Treng, (Svay Rieng ) Svay Rieng, (Takeo) Takéo, (Tbong Khmum Province) Tbong Khmum. HOTLINE: 098 78 23 88
Get download: LATEST GOAT SANITARY MANHOLE COVERS PRICE 2022
- BS EN 124 GOAT Information Cable Tank Cover
- Gully tops for vehicular and pedestrian areas
1. GOAT – Sanitary Manhole covers Infrastructure Access Solutions in Cambodia
GOAT manhole covers LTD is one of the reputable units with many years of experience in the production and distribution of materials and equipment for transportation and construction infrastructure. With the slogan” GREATEST OF ALL THING“, GOAT is always confident to be the unit that customers can rest assured, trust and trust.
The strengths that make the GOAT brand different are: Specialization in each department, high responsibility and technical supervision who work seriously and carefully to create perfect products to every detail. smallest.
In addition, the departments regularly exchange work, share difficulties and initiatives to build a more dynamic, creative and professional GOAT in each project we participate in!
2. Why choose GOAT as sanitary manhole covers supplier in Cambodia ?
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001:2015 and BS EN 124 standards .
- The product is designed with hinge and anti-theft lock.
- Produce designs, sizes, logos and patterns according to customer requirements.
- Enthusiastic consultation 24/7 , answering difficult problems. Transport goods to the construction site.
- 24-month warranty at no cost if a manufacturer defect is found.
- After placing an order, the product will be shipped to the construction site.
GOAT Company’s produces and transports a large number of high quality manhole covers and gully top made of cast iron and composite materials in Cambodia….
- Sanitary cast iron manhole cover: is always considered a traditional product of the industry because cast iron is inherently durable, has good bending and compression resistance . In addition, the cast iron cap can be applied flexibly in locations with high impact and abrasion due to the surrounding environment. In addition, GOAT has developed a protective lock feature to help the cast iron lid increase self-protection and increase aesthetics .After completing the cast iron lid order at GOAT, the customer will quickly receive the product at the construction site without incurring any additional costs.
- Sanitary composite manhole covers: Currently, composite manhole cover is a perfect alternative to the traditional concrete manhole cover and frame solution. Composite lid is always appreciated for quality, load, durability. In addition, with high elasticity, composite products are difficult to break, not oxidize, and do not deform.It meets the task well because of its light weight, difficult to steal because it is not recyclable.Besides, with modern composite materials, this manhole cover model has high aesthetics.The price of the product is also better than the products made from cast iron or concrete.
BS EN 124 groups & classes
Let’s start by looking at the groups that BS EN 124 use to categorise the areas in which covers may be used. These range from Group 1, representing the least demanding environments, to Group 4 that represents the most demanding environments.
- Group 1 — areas where only pedestrians have access.
- Group 2 — car parks and pedestrian areas where only occasional vehicular access is likely (incl. driveways).
- Group 3 — car parks, forecourts, industrial sites and areas with slow moving traffic. Also in highway locations up to 500mm from the kerb and up to 200mm into the verge, excluding motorways.
- Group 4 — areas where cars and lorries have access, including carriageways, hard shoulders and pedestrian areas.
|Next up the classes that BS EN 124 to rate a cover’s static load capabilities, ranging from A15 to D400.
If you want to buy garbage screens, please contact:
GOAT is committed to fast delivery – Right at the construction site
GET A PRICE NOW